Junior Site Merchandiser II
– Systematically organize, upload, and manage digital content (copy, images, video) for multiple beauty brands
– Update & enrich existing product content on Faces.com, while adding new products where applicable
– Coordinate with internal team & brands to ensure product content is accurate, correctly nested, and properly uploaded
– Perfect bilingual in Arabic & English is fundamental: Faces wants to be Arabic-first
– Perfectionist attitude will be required, they will need to spot and correct any mistake in our catalog
– Proficient in (SEO) writing : the job is not uploading and updating but also enriching product content, SEO skills are a plus but not required
– Understanding of the beauty industry is key as the person will need to write about beauty products
– Proactive mentality & passionate to become part of a fast-growing e-commerce business
– Merchandising, SEO, Retail, Marketing
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group’s success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group’s competitive edge in today’s market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.