Our client, a well-known organization is currently looking for a Facilities Assistant to be based in Al Ain. In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Carry out regular and routine inspections of fixtures, furniture and equipment (FFE).
• Prepare timely reports regarding the condition of FF&E and input them to the Archibus Facility Management System
• Provide first line response on all technical matters.
• Coordinate with customer regularly within the assigned area.
• Carry out minor repairs to FF&E.
• Arrange for replacement of FF&E equipment where damage and wear cannot be easily repaired.
• Carry out fault diagnosis and repair minor defects in MEP Systems.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following criteria:
• Willing to be work / be based in Al Ain.
• Should have at least 2 years of experience in the same role
• With background in HVAC and piping maintenance
• Flexible and willing to work long hours, if required
If considered, please note that you would be required to produce a COVID19 test with negative result for you to attend the interview in their Al Ain office.
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do contact us.
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider
that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.