Unilever’s objective is to make sustainable residing commonplace. We’re lively in 190 nations. Almost 1/three of the world’s inhabitants makes use of our merchandise day-after-day. We have been based in 1929 and make a number of the world’s best-known manufacturers reminiscent of Magnum, Dove, Lifebuoy and Lipton.
We’re additionally the main employer of alternative within the FMCG sector in 50+ nations and occupy the number one place within the Dow Jones Sustainability Index.
The function will lead the Communications operate for our NAME area. Unilever NAME (North Africa & Center East) is a 20 nation MCO, stretching from UAE (Headquarter) within the east to Morocco within the west. Unilever within the area is without doubt one of the greatest fast paced client items firms with a complete of 10 factories, and powerful positions in tea (Lipton and Brook bond) and private care (Dove, Lux, Sunsilk, Clear, Consolation, Sign, Shut up, Lifebuoy, Rexona, Axe, Omo, Cif) and in meals Knorr. â€‹
Construct belief and unlock development by distinguishing Unilever NAME because the Chief in sustainable enterprise. As a member of the Communications & Company Affairs group, you’ll play a key function to:
– Strengthen belief in our manufacturers, our firm and our individuals, shaping our status as a purpose-led, future-fit enterprise.
– Construct worker engagement and advocacy for Unilever NAME as a purpose-led, future-fit enterprise
– Ship development and financial savings by coverage outcomes, strategic points administration and supporting our manufacturers with objective.
You’ll carry Unilever NAME capabilities to the subsequent degree by:
– You’ll create and ship the NAME Communications & Company Affairs technique aligned to the three targets as described above.
– You’ll design and help an exterior management program for the GM/EVP to assist land the message of a purpose-led and future-fit operation consistent with the NAME client’s present-day wants.
– It will include-but isn’t restricted to-speaking alternatives, excessive degree engagements with new energy activists, and digital content material manufacturing.
– You’ll actively seek for and proactively curate story-angles on how the corporate is purpose-led and future-fit, by participating content material that may be shared by owned (Unilever’s personal channels), earned (media, free publicity), shared (social channels) and probably purchased (promoting partnership) media.
– You’ll drive this transformation agenda throughout the crew and the group and seize the present ad-hoc actions in a coherent, strategic and forward-looking plan to help the management groups, model managers and features in a disciplined method.
– You’ll actively drive focus to built-in 360 campaigns centered on participating (digital) content material that reaches our inside and exterior audiences on the channels they use essentially the most.
– You’ll act as a spokesperson on behalf of the corporate along with the related material consultants and members of the administration crew.
– You’ve gotten glorious verbal and written communication abilities in English and Arabic and embrace new types of storytelling as a digital native.
– You’ll work with the worldwide sustainable enterprise & partnership crew.
– Amplifying greatest practices, accelerating campaigns and serving to to localize world belongings in areas reminiscent of world plastic commitments or purpose-driven manufacturers.
– working with world material consultants to assist localize world campaigns and create relevance in NAME
– In a position to advise the worldwide crew in a convincing means on native tendencies, points and sensitivities that have to be thought of when implementing profitable applications regionally.
– Efficient influencing abilities, leading to efficient administration of senior stakeholders
– Lead by instance on new media and built-in campaigning
– Planning and strategic considering mixed with glorious execution
– Excellent written abilities and expertise in making difficult info easy and interesting for a variety of audiences
– Good enterprise acumen and perceive the dynamics of constructing and managing status
– Workforce participant. Retains a stability between private accountability and supply by teamwork
– Glorious Bias for Motion, exhibits accountability and duty and has a ‘can do’ angle
– Cultural sensitivity and resilience
– Digital native, objective pushed, crew participant, humble, powered by societal influence. Good community among the many activists, NGOs, influencers within the new energy & digital eco-system.
– Strategic thinker, in a position to perceive the alternatives of future enterprise fashions and prepared to roll up your sleeves.
– Resilience and grit to assist drive the change.
Workforce & Reporting traces:
– You can be main the Communications crew in NAME which at the moment consists of two managers and 1 assistant supervisor.
– You’ll have a useful reporting line by the worldwide markets crew and a rustic reporting line.
Unilever is without doubt one of the main FMCG firm with 400 manufacturers spanning 14 classes of dwelling, private care and meals merchandise, no different firm touches so many individuals’s lives in so many various methods.
Our model portfolio has made us leaders in each discipline during which we work. It ranges from much-loved world favourites together with Lipton, Knorr, Dove and Omo, to trusted native manufacturers reminiscent of Blue Band and Suave.
From comforting soups to heat a winter’s day, to sensuous soaps that make you’re feeling fabulous, our merchandise assist individuals get extra out of life.
We’re consistently enhancing our manufacturers to ship extra intense, rewarding product experiences. We make investments €1 billion yearly in innovative analysis and improvement, and have 5 laboratories around the globe that discover new considering and methods to assist develop our merchandise.