Perform structural analysis and calculation notes as per relevant industry standards.
Responsibilities / Duties / Job Skills:
– Perform Structural Analysis;
– Design of Steel Connections (welded/bolted) using software and/or hand calculations;
– Write Technical Reports and Calculation Notes in technical English,
– Review, check, and verify all structural drawings, and documents related to project;
– Assist project engineers during the preliminary studies, procurement, and installation phases.
Knowledge / Qualifications / Experience:
– Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the field;
– Engineering Master’s degree (Civil/Structural/Naval engineer) or other related;
– Experience Offshore Drilling and/or Oil & Gas industry;
– Active user of STAAD PRO and Mathcad;
– Familiar with Structural Hand Calculations (e.g. design bolts, welds etc);
– User of at least one Finite Elements Software, ANSYS WORKBENCH and/or FEMAP;
– Knowledge of any programming language;
– Understanding of related standards AISC, ABS, DNV, API-RP-2A, ASME;
– Technical knowledge of steel fabrication;
– Experience on design of equipment (in particular drilling equipment) and Piping Low Pressure and/or High Pressure (ASME B31.3 and Flexibility Analysis) are a plus.
Functional and Behavioral Competencies:
– Project Management – Effectively manages projects by appropriately focusing on the critical priorities.
– Data Analysis and Problem Solving – Demonstrates the ability to analyse and understand data and information quickly.
– Collaboration – Works efficiently and inclusively with a range of people, both within and outside of the organization.
OilExec International strives to be recognised as a market leader in traditional and web-based recruitment and staffing solutions for the global oil and gas industry. The principal goals of the company are:
- To provide tools and services that improve our clients’ recruitment business processes, resulting in measurable economies of costs, time and human resources.
- To facilitate both Jobseekers’ access to worldwide oil and gas industry employment opportunities and recruiter’s access to international professional personnel.
OilExec International achieves these goals through a combination of traditional HR recruitment methodology enhanced by the technological functionality of OilExec’s online job-posting and resume database.