Last Updated: 23 Jul 2020, 05:57:33 PM
Panjab University has published a job notification for the appointment of “10 project Interns“. To minimize the chances of getting the application rejected, please read the job notification published on the board’s website completely. It will assure a completed application that is filled-in properly with correct attachments.
|Details for Project Interns post|
|A total number of 10 vacancy(s) are published in Chandigarh, Punjab for the post of Project Interns.The candidate should be B.E./B.Tech./MCA in Computer Science and Engineering / Software Engineering / Information Technology as minimum educational/professional qualification required in the notification. Detailed Information is available on the boards website.|
|Publishing Authority||Punjab University|
|Educational Qualification||B.E./B.Tech./MCA in Computer Science and Engineering / Software Engineering / Information Technology|
|Age Limit||As per advertisment|
|No. of Vacancy(s)||10|
|Payscale||5,000 Per month|
Application start date: 22 July 2020
The application should be reach within 21 days of the publications
Read the complete job Notifications for Upper Age Limit
Age Relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
No DA/TA will be paid by Authority to the candidate for attending the selection procedure.
Venue and Date of Interview will be informed to the candidate via phone or email.
How to Apply:
- Step-1: Download the job advertisement from given link in the important information section below
- Step-2: After downloading the Notification, read it carefully
- Step-3: If you are eligible as per the desired qualifications, then fill the application form (online/offline)
- Step-4: After filling the form please cross-check it
- Step-5: Enclose or attach all the necessary documents such as Educational Certificates, Previous Employment Proofs, etc
- Step-6: Submit the complete application form along with the required documents via the prescribed mode (online/offline)
Published On : 23 Jul 2020, 05:51:44 PM